Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Found!

Been listening to this German songs CD when I play for the children and I kindda like alot of songs in the CD.

Finally found the title of this one song on the web which I have been humming the tune : Grün sind alle meine Kleider
(So lucky to find the translation too. I must admit I can't do without the internet!)


Grün, grün, grün sind alle
meine Kleider,
Grün, grün, grün ist alles, was ich hab.
Darum lieb ich alles was so grün ist,
Weil mein Schatz ein Jäger, Jäger ist.

Blau, blau, blau sind alle
meine Kleider,
Blau, blau, blau ist alles, was ich hab.
Darum lieb ich alles, was so blau ist,
Weil mein Schatz ein Seemann,
Seemann ist.

Weiß, weiß, weiß sind alle
meine Kleider,
Weiß, weiß, weiß ist alles was ich hab.
Darum lieb ich alles, was so weiß ist,
Weil mein Schatz ein Bäcker,
Bäcker ist.

Schwarz, schwarz, schwarz sind alle
meine Kleider,
Schwarz, schwarz, schwarz ist alles,
was ich hab.
Darum lieb ich alles, was so
schwarz ist,
Weil mein Schatz ein
Schornsteinfeger ist.

Bunt, bunt, bunt sind alle
meine Kleider,
Bunt, bunt, bunt ist alles, was ich hab.
Darum lieb ich alles, was so bunt ist,
Weil mein Schatz ein Maler, Maler ist.

Translation :
Green, green, green are all
my clothes
Green, green, green is all that I have
So I love anything that's green
because my love is a hunter, a hunter.

Blue, blue, blue are all
my clothes
Blue, blue, blue is all that I have
So I love anything that's blue
because my love is a sailor,
a sailor.

White, white, white are all
my clothes
White, white, white is all that I have
So I love anything that's white
because my love is a baker,
a baker.

Black, black, black are all
my clothes
Black, black, black is all
that I have
So I love anything
that's black
because my love is a
chimney sweep.

Colorful... are all
my clothes
Colorful is all that I have
So I love anything that's colorful
because my love is a painter, a painter.
**********************************************************************
Do you remember Chage & Aska?? They were quite popular in our young teenage days - they wrote a song for one drama -something Proposal (I think). And I was so crazy to buy their CDs.. eh no that time was cassette tapes. Well, it helps that I was learning Japanese at that time, so I thought the best would be to learn from lyrics.
Ehh........can sing the whole Say Yes but you know when I gotta flip the stupid dictionary to do translation and write down in my little notebook, I got so impatient and gave up. (So, I can't blame Athena for giving up things halfway can I? She's got that genes running in her)

You'd be able to listen to the song by clicking this


Lyrics :
余計な物など 無いよね
すべてが君と僕との 愛の構えさ
少しくらいの嘘やワガママも
まるで僕 を試すような
恋人 の フレイズになる
このままふたりで 夢をそろえて
何げなく暮らさないか


愛には愛で感じ合おうよ
硝子ケースに並ばないように
何度も言うよ 残さず言うよ
君があふれてる

言葉は心を越えない
とても伝えたがるけど 心に勝てない
君に逢いたくて 逢えなくて 寂しい夜
星の屋根に守られて 
恋人の切なさ知った
このままふたりで 朝を迎えて
いつまでも暮らさないか

愛には愛で感じ合おうよ
恋の手触り消えないように
何度も言うよ 君は確かに
僕を愛してる

迷わずに SAY YES 迷わずに
愛には愛で感じ合おうよ
恋の手触り消えないように
何度も言うよ 君は確かに
僕を愛してる

No comments: