Saturday, April 7, 2007

Our day

Feels good to have more time to do more work (or rather to catch up with my schedule with Athena) with a public holiday and the weekends.
Did a little of assessment books with her before hubby says we can visit our mom.

So, off we go to SGH and after that, popped by Central Mall. I commented to hubby about the number of Japanese restaurants in there, and it's probably to cater to the Japanese.


From Central Mall we walked to Liang Court, a long forgotten place. We had to cut through Clarke Quay and is astonished to see the changes there. We found funky styles of entertainment. The one that stood out is The Clinic, where there are white screen between seats and drips. Cute! And Aurum - goash! the food is so expensive! And I dunno if I miss the nightlife, if I do - I would want to see a doctor. "Oh Doctor.... I've got a headache!"


It doesn't look lively in Liang Court at all, well it never was! I enjoyed the visit to Meidi-ya, where the supermarket has more Japanese foods as compared to the one at Isetan Scotts & Cold Storage Takashimaya. And then I miss Japan............told hubby I'd like to go back Japan again. Feel like I was in Japan coz there were Japanese staffs and layout of the place... is like in Japan. Well the only thing I knew I was still in Singapore, is the staffs try to speak to you in English. If you're there you gotta speak their language and they can't understand much of English. I'd love to be there to buy those cutey stuffs and go broke.


Athena walked away from us, and then I heard her as she came back running to us "I'm not Japanese. I'm not Japanese!" I dunno why she said that.. did someone stop her and mistook her for one? I teased her, "well.... at least you can sing your Japanese song to the person who mistook you for one." Heehee!
Anyway, she stood near this elephant at Nishino - pharmacy so I took a photo of her.She told hubby when he was carrying her "daddy, I want to learn Japanese leh.. Ole!" I turned and looked at her, "what ole? Ole is spanish." She bursts out laughing. Too much of Japanese songs and Dora made her so confused now.

We then left the place for our dinner and then made our way home. Feels nice to spend some family time together without helper.

No comments: