Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Missed his class

I've missed Azrino's class for..... gasp! 1yr +. Since today I was early in bringing Athena to school, I decided to go for his lesson at 9.20am. Was quite kan-cheong when was caught in the heavy traffic at PIE, surprisingly the traffic in CTE was smooth.

As I was going home, after half an hour after his class, I bumped into him at the stairs leading down. He spoke to me "I didn't see you for a long time" I was taken by surprise coz' normally his class is quite crowded, how would he even noticed me? Maybe I stand out from the rests coz' all the sala- moves. And a note for my sister (who's reading this) - no! I didn't faint in his class for him to remember me.
Well, when I explained to him of my long absence, he suggested to me to resume back my Pilates - to build up my core muscles especially good after C-section. And if I can to go for Bodybalance class, it'll be better. Umm.... might try and see how.

No comments: