Saturday, April 14, 2007

Mei-mei

Aricia has this very funny habit when she's sleeping. She'll stretch out her hand to pinch your nose; dig our nose, touch your face. And why does she do that? Coz' she wants to know that there's someone around her (she's like a little puppy sticking close to owner). Somehow I'm thankful that Athena has been pinching and rubbing her smelly bear's nose and not ours. So, I think it's time to give Aricia a stuff toy to hold.

A lady in Growing Fun commented that Aricia enuciate her words well for her age. I think she's just being polite and told her she's only saying ma ma. The moment I said that, Aricia immediately jumped into her defence and mumbled some other words out.
They all say that usually the second or younger children pick up things faster and better than the first. I should think Aricia is faring well coz' of this reason, if she really meant it that she enunciates her words.

Sometime this week too, we put her in a walker. She's been moving backwards instead of forward. But almost can't find her in the walker - haha! Good to have the walker too, we can either put her in her highchair or in the walker when feeding her her meal. She likes to be seated down - really! And I must admit it's one of the best alternative to put her in when I need to quickly run somewhere to get something, I wouldn't want to risk her falling from the sofa. But a word of caution though, better to keep your child lock if you intend to leave the walker even for that few seconds.

Aricia's been a healthy baby, she's been working out alot that I'm feeling so guilty about my slack-ness. I have no idea what she is doing but she's been doing pushups and then move her herself back & forth (I like to see her arched back exposing her diapered buttocks. sadist mom!Watch the video here. Sorry, video has more of her mumbling (lazy to reformat what I took solely of the pushups from the vid camera to upload)

She kept looking at the camera after that, so I had to snap photos of her again. And she never stops smiling. Umm.. think I should try putting her in child modelling? Dunno if agency wants her or deem her looks too normal.
Just as I said "you're so cute Aricia", she deliberately moved herself down and kicked up her legs everytime I count to '3'.

We are so in love with her, she never fails to make us laugh.

No comments: