Sunday, April 29, 2007

I've never felt so relaxed

and I must admit it feels real good. I didn't have to think or scream at Athena when she takes her own sweet time in eating her dinner; I didn't have to nag at her to hurry undress so we can shower her etc...........

For the past few days I was 'switched off ', although must admit I was panicking and kept telling myself & hubby "shit! gotta do alot more on Friday.." then it became 'Saturday', 'Sunday'. Before I know it, *gasp* it's Monday tomorrow and I haven't done anything. What had happened? Simple. Hubby wanted to bring us out these days so... we spent some family time together.

I thought Athena would looked forward to this 'no need to do lessons with mummy' But my edgi-ness got to the better of her. She gasped in shocked when she saw the dark sky when we walked out of the mall and said "oh no mummy. We haven't do assesment book and music lesson. How? Is it too late? We have to do it tomorrow." Is it good or bad when she made this statement? Have the pressure gone to her?? Was she being responsible?

No comments: