Saturday, April 28, 2007

A note that says ....

Dear Parents,

We regret to inform you that Mr Dominic Quah will be resigning with immediate effect due to personal reasons. Your child's class will be taken over by XXX ..................................

This is the note that sends the parents into action.

I didn't get the note until the lesson ends but Doreen (Yamaha staff) was making her rounds and I asked her when the class was still on-going. She told me the news and I was a little disappointed, I have found a teacher whom I like and he had to leave. In my mind, I was thinking if I should pull her out then since the new teacher don't speak well, which was my purpose to let her stay on in his class when her school started S & D recently.
When her class ended, one mother told me she's pulling her son out. I saw another parent sitting at the counter as I was leaving. Was she going to pull her son out too? Looks like most parents have the same sentiment about Mr Quah.

Looks like I gotta work fast this week, see if there's any available class near Yamaha Kovan.

No comments: