Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I hate mornings!

As it is, I hate mornings coz' I never knew what nights were. Darn! Not enough sleep already morning!! Also, why I hate mornings is coz' it's the start of me warming up my 'engine' - every morning gotta nag at Athena to hurry up.
I hate mornings coz' traffic is bad at TPE. Jam jam jam. Wake up early also get delayed by Athena. Don't wake up early.. late for school.
This morning, I left house much earlier. And at the next junction, vehicles (turning into TPE) all came to a halt. I couldn't drive on as I'll be in the junction box. Fed up, I made an illegal left turn to go by a longer route - Tampines Road.
Made one stupid round from Punggol to Hougang, cut through Tampines Road to Tampines Ave 9 and then to her school. Okay, journey time is slightly longer due to the traffic lights but other than that still okay. I explained to Athena that she will only have time to eat her breakfast in school; can't play toys. She seemed okay but I promised her we'll try again tomorrow. Then she asked me a funny question "mummy, mummy why you drive here? Why you bring me to jungle?" Haha! We were along (Old) Tampines Road and she thought it's jungle. She then told me what she can find in a jungle - snakes, lizards, cockroaches, crocodile. Waahhh... not bad imagination!

Though we were rushing for time, I asked Athena if she mind me posting out the colouring for her. She insisted that she did it herself (she put it in the envelope and wanted to paste the stamps - but no didn't allow her), stopped the car; unbuckled her seatbelt and brought her there. Carried her and she slot it in, could see her happy face.

No comments: