Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Re-organisation

Seems like whole life I need to organise things around my house, it either means I've got too much junks accumulating to reorganize or ... my house was never neat in the first place.

This time round, I realised that my baking stuffs have increased tremendously. And I need to find a place to put my lovely aid - the mixer. No doubt the first place I thought of - Ikea, here I come!!

Bought the bulky Antonius which was deemed huge early this year. Really fed up! It's not the first time I've noticed this in Ikea. It's not family with young children taking up space in the allocated parking lots but lazy adults!! What the ??

Came back home and fixed the thing up. So noisy! The unit upstairs was renovating with all the hammering/drilling and I was hammering downstairs too!! When I brought it to the kitchen, next to the washing machine (ahem.. the prospective oven space), I realised that I had to put it horizontally so as not to take up space. Only by then I realised that I should have bought castor wheels. Never mind, will put the things in the drawers first, went back (again) in the evening only to know it's OOS - argh! So my "aid" is still atop the fridge, I'm staring at it now, hoping it won't drop due to the people in my house slamming the fridge door. Think I'll try to get it in the Alexander outlet - or perhaps I can take out the castor wheels from the trolley first?

While fixing up the thing, that girl was playing. Decided to let her have her fun once and for all, before I start utilising it. Oh boy! She was really happy, then I used a towel to cover and tent her up, she was laughing inside.

All my rubbish/s
in clockwise direction
1st drawer : (front insert) baking essentials eg. vanilla essence, baking powder etc..
(back insert) decorating stuffs eg. quins, colours, piping bags, piping tips etc..
2nd drawer: sugars, flours, chocolates. I've got compound chocolate; baking chocolate; Valhorna chocolate and ... quite alot of chocolates I notice
3rd drawer: pancake pans (behind), lazy susan + equipments
4th drawer: pans and pans

So what to do with the trolley? Maybe let Aricia push it around?? She always like to push things around the house, so this can be her toy and she'd look like a tim-sum lady.

No comments: