Thursday, August 7, 2008

* blush blush*

sister told me I had to blog this down.
On Monday, sister insisted I try her car to "feel" the weight of the car to feel the difference. Show off! It was a manual car, first I had to adjust the side mirror. Asked her "where's the button?" "on the side, right hand side?" (press - window came down. I brought up the window and still looking for the button) "right side?" (then she tells me I had to use my hand to push out the side mirror) ?!?! Yah lor.... manual car is so useless lor! Everything's to be done manually!!
What I had to do was to drive the car out of the lot and drive to the adjacent carpark. And since I haven't driven a manual car for so many years, I must say that I'm confidently hopeless! I actually 死车 5 times!! Can you beat that? 5 times! I know it's about the clutch and stepping on accelerator and what biting point and then changing to gear 2 etc... I was so bloody afraid the car might just go too fast forward and dare not step on the accelerator too much so the car 死车, coz' I didn't want to ram her car (breaking the guitar strings was minor then crashing a car) and kill one old man who came to see why this car is stucked.
To appease my sister and to pay my debt of breaking her guitar strings, I tell the whole world I 死车 3 times when I was trying to come out. Haha!!
The funny thing was I was trying to reserve the car on a dead engine. I had to restart her car.
I never had these much problem when I was going through lessons. Umm..... old already cannot co-ordinate. I'm so close to manually use my legs to move the car. "You really cannot drive manual car meh? You better blog this down!"- she said.
And why the heck I listen my sister to blog about this so openly? Coz'
number 1 : I'm stupid
number 2 :I'm so thick-skinned!!
But what the heck, I share about everything pleasant, happy and funny here - I keep everyone entertained at my expense. But next time when you do see me in public - please don't remind me about the 死车

**************************************************
*blush blush* number 2 :
I never fall asleep while cutting my hair, I'm always busy talking to the hairdresser. But on Tuesday, I feel weary after talking to the hairdresser for less than 10 mins and.... all I knew was she had to push my head back a couple of times. I was that tired!
When I was paying $$, the girls kept looking at me. I wonder why..... did I drool?

***************************************************

*blush blush : number 3 :
Gf MH would know this, I found it hilarious too.
I was working out really hard yesterday that ............my padding slipped and dropped to make me look like a 4- breasted woman. Ha! Lucky thing it didn't drop on the floor.... but all ladies around my area so shouldn't be a problem.

2 comments:

Shannon's Mummy said...

wow.. what a handful of blush blush moments.

I had same problem with manual car.. si che...lol

You must be really tired to fell asleep during hair cutting. I think it happen to me once but I was at the washing area doing my treatment.. I wonder did I snore too.. hahaha

Lily Ann said...

Yes, I was really tired.