Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy!

So happy that I bought a stand mixer.
Had been between thoughts of getting a new oven or a mixer (of course preferably both). The signages on the roadside I saw on my way home yesterday gave me "signs" that I should hop down to the Mayer warehouse sale today.

Mixer booth was at the entrance area. Ai yoh..I fell in love with it when I saw it quite some time back. Now with a cheaper price tag, macam fall madly in love with it.
I spent my less than 45 mins in that area, coz the ovens are next to it. Ai yoh.... cannot buy oven lah! All built-in which obviously my already built-in cupboards is not customised for that size. If I buy a individual cupboard - I don't even have space in the kitchen to put that! So I shall wait.Must see how long I can tahan this impatient wait.

Yipee! no more whisking until my hand's tired and whisking in all directions when I keep changing hands. No more faster heart-pumping when I have to whisk butters and cream cheese. So, baking will be an ease now. And gives me more reason to bake more.

* Hmm, thought of getting the trolley from Ikea since my stuffs have been increasing. Then maybe can put the mixer on top... which is next to the kitchen window and washing machine??

No comments: