Friday, August 1, 2008

Athena & her tootsie tooth

We brought her to the dentist on Saturday in Kovan.
The dentist says "to pull out but it doesn't guarantee that next time she don't need to use braces", when I mentioned about teeth crooked etc... "but it's still not that shaky, she will need injection and gel and ..." did he mention anything else? I couldn't hear coz' I almost freaked out myself. You see lah, this mother so useless act brave but chicken out in the end. So we asked the dear girl what she wants to do (honestly I won't feel comfortable seeing that front part boh-geh), as usual she's shy infront of strangers.
So we left with an advice from the dentist, apparently none of us are prepared. Haha! And for that advice which anybody can tell us costs us $10. Dunno to say cheap or stupid of us.
(anyway she was still excited about the tooth fairy leaving her $$)
Hubby then said "ai yah, I pull out her teeth next time. Last time we also never see dentist what?!" Quite true.... I think we're strange parents, never instilling the practice of visiting the dentist regularly.

No comments: