Monday, August 25, 2008

Clearing

I cleared the Young Parents kept over the years - from 2002. 6 years of magazines and I never referred back at all, so they're still in that prestine good condition.
And of course must flip through magazines to see what I need right? I didn't keep any pages on tips on parenting - not that I'm a good and angelic mother that I don't need. In the end, I only kept the Kidz Page for the children, and some recipes. And ..... oh yes, photos of my girls in the small segment in magazine. Hmm.... I might do a photo collage to put in their room??
Anyway, while clearing the magazines, I realised I do have some Parenting magazines from US, UK.
This was one of the advertorial in one of the magazine. Nice hor? If only I have a nice huge garden + hubby super loaded, I'd definitely get this for my kids.
My dear readers, enjoy the pictures and drool just like what I'm doing - coz' we can't afford! For some highly talented readers, this would be an inspiration for you to build one for your children.

No comments: