Wednesday, August 13, 2008

*yakkings*

24 hours is not enough for me, I'm fighting for time; I'm fighting to keep myself awake; I'm hoping for someone to invent a medicine where we can go without sleep & still am functionable.

Miss Octopus
I'm like an octopus now.
Study table is messy with the photo album, goash! I'm never that messy at all and this is definitely an eye-sore.
Side table next to my bed is neatly stacked up with things I need to do/scan. Notes to remind myself and crossed out once done - which ahem..... not much being crossed out at the moment. My constant over-tiredness and brain & eyes shutdown in the night; infront of lappie don't help much.

Got to quickly finish what I have on my side table + study table asap. Target date : before September. Try to achieve that.
Birthday preparation : must try to finish all the nitty gritty stuffs before September too! *jia you*
On the hindnote, one parcel out of 2 came yesterday. Excited! And tried packing some stuffs into the loot bags. I've tried not to be over-buy spend too much so that things can fit in... but alas! one item is too big. Sigh... sometimes I wonder if I really put in too much things in loot bags, I'm either too generous or stupid (well.. they benefit from my stupidity)
Guess what?! I miscalculated the girls' favors and for the blowout I'm short of 2, but I reckon the two sisters can share 1 blowout. Either that or hoping one girl don't turn up. Haha!! *evil* I don't think I want to order and pay double shipping charges and also worry if shipment will come in time coz' it's basically one month away from her party.
I dunno what's wrong with me, I've been miscalculating things. I had to make another wasted trip to Spotlight today after my last trip on Monday, just coz' I miscalculate the number of guests. In the end, I spent additional 3x ERP gantries charges (2 on the way home). Yay... I could have done it another day, but I doubt I'll have the time to gym on my own on Mondays to be near PS and drop by on the way home. So it's either I do it today or have to take another day. I'm 'biah-ing' against time.

* panic button activated *
I have been kept busy editing tracks for Sawako - all languages except English. So that I can send it out to this Shichida mummy in KL.
It never crossed my mind that we can share jobs. She knows how to edit tracks with the speed reading, I just found out how that my Pinnacle Studio can edit/cut tracks. (I still can't figure out how to do the speed adjustments on my software) . Anyway, I suggested she do the difficult job of speed-reading tracks (actually not difficult for her, she's a Computer Science student) and I'll do the Sawako cards + tracks. Smart hor? (which only comes too late!!)
Anyway, I've been corresponding with this mummy for quite a long while. And together we've shared alot of things between us. It's good to have mummies support.
Yay! Mummies unite!!
I saw Pinnacle has version 12 (and I have v9), there's this called Ultimate 12. Woah! Very nice, must get hold of this.
Okay, so now what to do with that Readboy I bought? I'm going to sell it, no need for that now.

Anyone interested in this?



It's sold at $398, I bought at $360 from a mummy -she had to open one pack used one book. Selling it at $350 - I flipped the book, my children didn't even touch it! Everything's in excellent condition.
Please leave a message here. Thanks!

comes with 20 books 12 books of Global Start 8 books of Fairy Tales -The 3 little pigs, Puss in Boots, Cinderella, Goldilocks, Golden Goose, Hansel & Gretel, Little Red Riding Hood, Jack & The Beanstalk

Tidying up place / getting rid of things
Hmm.....somehow I can't wait for them to grow older faster. So that I can throw some things, sell the toys and flashcards away. Think by then I should organise a garage-sale from home so easier to clear them.
I've already vacumn-packed Aricia's can't-wear-anymore clothes, dunno why can't bear to throw them away/or donate them. I'm definitely not having a 3rd child to recycle them again, so it means sooner or later I have to discard them but I feel a part of my child is gone with the clothes?!?!

Photo papers
Really disappointed. Ran out of my adhesive photo paper. , I tried looking for it in Challenger and can't seem to find it anymore. Even hunted around the shops in Sim Lim & Funan for this or something similar with no luck. Not even any self-adhesive photo papers around?!
I surfed the net for this, found out it's been discontinued. Suay! I thought ladyluck was on my side when I found this online.

It says 'Photo Quality' - goash! The one I used is 1000 times better!! But no choice, I had to use it since I paid $%^& amount on it (online). sians*

Teacher's Day
Teacher's Day is approaching. The school will be closed from 27th to 30th, so it means I'll have to bring the things over to school on 26th.
Last year, I forgot all about it and had to get the pressies at last minute and no time to place order for a cake for the teachers. This year, the last year I'm doing this for the teachers in LCCC, I thought of getting her to do gifts (again) and I'll do some cuppies for them. In the end, I decided that I shouldn't carry too much things on my back when I can't even manage now. So bought gifts for the teachers + ordered cake.
Only need to print the labels + card?

Miss Octopus here again
Now as I am blogging this, I'm printing one set of flashcards. Hee! I'm not suppose to do this now, but buay tahan see so many icons in my lappie. Try to do a little housekeeping in lappie. Sometimes I think I'm crazy... I mean how many things can I do with one pair of hands? I look in our room and saw the folder with Athena's nursery & K1 crafts. Messy! Must scan & take pictures to keep as momentos and then throw them away. Then gotta clear the YP magazines after sifting through what I want. Need to declutter my home, my cupboards. See lah! Seems like I always have things to do.
And my hubby is so free until .... the simplest task of booking a hotel also he dowan to do ask me to do. Don't do; don't do lor!! I heck care!

Hungry / bake
So much things to do that I'm feeling really hungry.
Want to bake, want to try to do macaroons for some time already. I have the recipe but.... would you believe me if I tell you that I've never tasted it before. Suaku!
So on Monday, while running errands and shopping for Shy's present. Call it fated that the shop accepts cash payment only and I don't have much with me. At basement near the ATM is Canele!!
While admiring my Caraibe at Canele, I saw some macaroons and decided to try it out fr
It's nice but I'm not doing any justice to the photos.
I need a breakkie from all these ... need to bake to relax but ..... Argh!
Meanwhile, something to fill me up for the time being until I am in Isetan Scotts.
The children's favourite star potato and my favourite vegetable croquette

No comments: