Friday, August 1, 2008

Aricia

She loves and adores her che-che. I'm so jealous!! I come home with che-che, she'll run to her shouting "che che...." and hug her.
I hear her saying "I wan che-che" very often too.

Actually I must be thankful that they don't really fight. It's coz the che-che is tolerant.Kids are the same, they do fight occasionally but che-che will make alot of noise but still... I don't have to declare war and start taking sides at home. Phew!

She's been really sweet, everytime before she sleeps/naps she'll go to everyone and "ki kiss" (walks to us) "papa..ki kiss.....ah buah" *kiss* ,"che-che....ki kiss.....ah buah" *kiss* ,"mummy..ki kiss....ah buah" *kiss*
Lately too, she's been climbing up onto che-che's bed to the hair accessories box and she'll take out a hairband and put it on. She comes up to us and asked us "nice?" Then twice, she complimented herself "nice ehh........"

Another funny thing which she can relate to us is when she accidentally knocks her head against the wall (very careless). She'll say "head (touch head) dong dong."

No comments: