Thursday, August 28, 2008

School Closure - Day 2

Day 2 : the drilling/hammering is driving me crazy.

I needed to get out, moreover this was planned more than 2 weeks ago - a trip to the Zoo.

The rain in the morning dampened my mood a little coz' otherwise I'll have to find another indoor place to go - to get away from the noise (it's giving me headache).

I took my lover, Mr Nissan, out today. I needed the stroller and mum's following. Miss Subaru will not 'topple over' but can't move out of the lot with the load. Hee!

11am - sky's cleared! Yippee!

We managed to catch 2 shows, which Athena enjoyed. Aricia sometimes would pay attention/sometimes prefer to eat, she'd laugh when she hears laughter; she'd clap when she hears clapping sound. Funny!

Aricia "parrots" us when we tell her the animals. She tried to trumpet like an elephant and roar like a lion. And the lion roared back?!?! She knows a little more now but definitely not much as compared to her che-che.

Photos :





The kids are really tired....ehh I mean my kids! Iggy slept alot!
Got back and saw that the mozzies are well-fed. OMG! 18 lovebites on Athena!!!! Can you imagine that? Mom said the insect repellent I used is no good, but no problem with Aricia -she didn't get any bites. I used both repellent lotion + sticker. When Athena sulked, we always tell her"because you never eat vegetables that's why the mosquitoes come to you."
But that girl drew another conclusion. "no it's because mei-mei move alot, move very fast so the mosquitoes cannot bite her." I thought it was funny and asked "then why didn't you move fast too?"
Aricia fell asleep promptly at 8pm, I couldn't do a full session today only did the GD cards and 65 day Math program. Another day of total exhaustion. I couldn't sit down with Athena's to do her chinese assesment books, will do it the next day.

No comments: