Thursday, November 16, 2006

Priority parking

Went to Tampines Mall to do some shopping today. I recalled seeing months ago that Century Square offers the cheapest parking rates so decided to park there.
I was surprised when I went in, I saw some empty lots with a barrier. A signage on the top says " Priority Parking : For women travelling with children under the age of 10" Can't really remember if it did state women travelling alone with children.

What you had to do is to let a Customer Service staff at a nearby booth know and she'll unlock the barrier for you.

While I was preparing the stroller and putting Aricia in etc, another car came in.
Boy went down to ask lady to unlock barrier, went into the car, someone parked the car. Guess who walked out?! That boy; old lady and a man -supposedly the grandma and father. They either don't understand it or simply wanted to abuse the system.

No comments: