Monday, November 6, 2006

Feeding & bloated-ness

Sleepyhead Aricia tends to fall asleep (if not why I call her sleepyhead) during her feed that we hardly hear her burp. The thing with night feed makes it worst, when I burp her she thinks I’m tapping her to sleep and she goes to sleep.
Then during the day when we see her awake, we carry her and “beat her back” – as what Athena said – hoping to burp her but instead we sent her back to dreamland again (sigh)
Usually for the whole day we’ll smell her flatulence. Ritually at 8+ to 9pm, she’ll start crying for no reason.

I believe that’s what caused her bloated-ness, for the past few days she hasn’t been drinking her usual feed.
And I tried what my girlfriend taught me, to increase feed and feed in breaks. Not that didn’t try Moo Han, my girl keep going into dreamland. Wake her up; she push out teats; go back to sleep; wake her up etc…..

No comments: