Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Old classmate

I had been looking forward to this day since we first mentioned on catching up over lunch a month or was it months back.

Thanks to Wendy Yong who arranged today's date - 1pm at Cafe Belgravia in Tanglin Mall. Thanks to her for being late, so that Ginny and myself can choose to eat at Spaggeddies instead (Cafe was packed)Hee!Hee!

Ginny and myself haven't met since we left school 14 years ago, and she had to 'suan' me. I self- proclaim to be an Ah-soh. And when I casually mentioned that I hardly bump into any of our ex-classmates even though Singapore is small. Her remark was "your place was only at XX and the market, how to meet?" To think that such words came out from our Prefect - she has such great sense of humour.

We were quite noisy in the restaurant, of course who wouldn't be - we were so excited (especially me!) We chatted on who is doing what. And it seems like those 'naughty girls' in school are doing well now. And me? Failure in both academic and career! Not much achievements as compared to others.


Wendy Yong, Me, Ginny Yap

I look forward to our old-girls gathering.

1 comment:

Unforgettable said...

hey!!!! great that you've met up wtih them!!! are they on msn so that i can keep in touch with them too? :) audrey