Thursday, November 23, 2006

New Fairytale : The girl who cried milk

On Wednesday morning, I put Aricia to my breasts for awhile before asking Athena to ask KZ to help warm up the EBM in the fridge.

Athena happily went into the kitchen, and told her "Aunty Zep, mum wants prepare Aricia milk milk."
KZ : No, I don't believe you. I go and ask mum
A : Yes, mum say prepare milk milk
KZ : No..........
A : Yes, mum say. Mum say...............
KZ : No.........
A : Yes, mum (bursts out crying) say. Mum say she wants Aricia milk milk

When Athena later came back to the room; feeling happy that she's done something to help me but was looking sad. I then spoke to her, told her the reasons why Aunty Zep didn't believe her words. It was because for a couple of times, she heard Aricia cry and thought mei-mei wanted milk and started screaming to prepare milk. But then, I quickly told her not to prepare.
It happened a few times so I told Athena the story about The Boy Who Cried Wolf - only to shorten and add drama to it.

No comments: