Friday, November 17, 2006

Mothers' talk

What do men talk amongst themselves ?
What do ladies talk amongst themselves?
Now..........what do mothers talk amongst themselves?

> How old is your baby
> Baby boy or baby girl
> Breastfeeding?
> what formula does she drink
> Wah.. your baby so big

I was feeding Aricia after nursing her in the Baby change Room, when this lady asked to come in. She wanted to close the door so I let her be. And when you have two women sitting next to each other.. you start to talk.
We talked about quite alot of things. She did tell me that her girl, was premature and had to be tube-fed and bottle fed. It took her time to latch back baby but she manage to do total breastfeeding now. (sound encouraging and she did cheer me on..)

Then funny when we came to asking for baby name. Her girl's name is Elericia, I told her it's a very unique name. Then she asked me, my reply was "Our daughters' names are quite similar. Her name is Aricia. " She opened her eyes bigger and chuckled.

No comments: