Saturday, November 11, 2006

* chuckle chuckle *

Remember I did have an entry on my girl nagging at her little sister a few days ago? 2 days ago, I had to shop for Aricia's milk formula with Athena in tow. She said this to me :

"Mummy.......you buy Aricia milk milk?"
"Yes, I'm buying one to put in ma-ma's house."
"Mummy, you buy a cheaper milk for mei-mei lah! She always never drink finish her milk."

As I related this incident to my mom, brother and Titus today, they all bursts out laughing. Athena was oblivious to the fact that I was talking about her; simply sat there and gave me a sheepish smile. And then she started nagging at her sister again for not finishing her milk.

"Aricia, you finish your milk! Che-che finish my food (*scoop scoop*) Che-che eat so many things (* scoop scoop*)"
She was even more repeatitive than hubby or myself, mom and brother laughed at her for nagging at her little sister for so long. And when we thought she had ended it, she started again.
Hubby and myself were so used to her yakking away all the time. We never had any peace in the home when she's around; when she's staying overnight at mom's place...oh boy! the house is too quiet that we're not used to it.

No comments: