Thursday, November 23, 2006

Little Mousey

Father and mom told me, for a couple of times Athena would hide in a corner to eat the snacks that they gave her. When they asked she said "my mummy said I cannot eat.."
They blame it on me... saying that I've been restricting her too much things "this cannot eat; that cannot eat" and it might create a very bad habit for having to hide somewhere to eat in years to come.

On a brighter note, I'm glad that she's afraid of me. But I spoke to her last morning that she needn't hide to avoid be scolded from me. If she wants to eat; do it openly by sitting down somewhere to eat.
I further clarified that I had my reasons for restricting her sometimes, when I hear her starting to cough. And somehow did remind her "if mummy stop you from eating, would mummy buy you cookies even when you didn't ask mummy for it?" She nod her head... and I really hope she understands what I'm talking about.

No comments: