Monday, November 13, 2006

Goo goo ga ga

Aricia seems to be staring at things around her, she seems fixated on 'lights' and her favourite thing in our bathroom?? A reflection of the hairdryer.

She seems to smile more too! I was singing to Aricia and she kept smiling while studying my mouth. I ran out of songs to sing and started "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes" and she gave me her most charming smile. Oh my! My heart simply melted at that time. I think she likes the soft melodic tune of this song or she was secretly wishing for something. (I think I will have to look for the musical scores so that I can play on my Electone)

Then, Athena kept asking me to sing the Chinese and Korean version of 大长今 . When I sang the first sentence of the Korean version 오나라 오나라 아주 오나 , Aricia followed me and went "oo oo oo". Was she imitating me? Or is she developing her language skills?


No comments: