Monday, November 27, 2006

Not enough milk!

Mother nature is so treacerous! I did my usual pumping on the night before her party (24th), then on 25th, I pumped once in morning before party starts. Didn't have time in the afternoon, pumped later in the night at 10plus or was it 11plus. And the amount was immediately reduced by half!!

The next day - 26th and today - 27th, the amount was miserably little.

I had wanted to fully concentrate on latching Aricia back and try to do a total breastfeeding after Athena's party. It didn't seemed it was meant to be. And I'm feeling so miserable now. Hubby saw the amount and said "don't pump lor... give her formula." Seemed so easy for him to say it, but I'm feeling XXXXX.
Say want to give up if fails, but yet now I still refuse to accept reality to give up so fast.
I'm such a weirdo! I don't understand myself sometimes.

No comments: