Sunday, November 26, 2006

Love to organise parties

My sister-in-law, Jesline (hubby's elder sis) did mention to me that I organise parties well and should consider doing this.

Honestly speaking, I love to organise parties. And my friend, Ling Li did say I have a talent for this way before and I should do a business out of this.

However, because I'm a highly gan-cheong person. I think I would have died before a party starts. And when I organise a party, I would prefer to go into the little details of any parties. Most people would do a simple job of : finding venue; order cake; order catered food and that's it.
But I love to dwelve into the decorations and favors. Each time would think of personalising different stuffs for parties. But that would take alot of time. But I still enjoy it.

I don't know..............is it that obvious for people to notice it? Is it really that good?

As for business venture, I might consider that - since I had many people telling me to go into this.

No comments: