Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Locked and tucked away from someone's sight

Sounds stupid that I'm locking up chocolates in my wardrobe drawer.

I went to Candy Empire yesterday, which I bought yummy stuffs and how can I forget my chocolates right? It is ridiculous to lock it and fear that ants might make their way there and make a new home there but....
Why?Why?Why?

I did it becoz' I was really frustrated with KZ. Although I did tell her since Day 1 that she can help herself to the foods in the fridge but never did I expect her not to leave it for me. And hey! I'm her employer you know?!
How did incident happen? I was not the one who witnessed it but mom. Mom was helping to tidy up my fridge when I was doing my confinement so for obvious reasons I was in my room. When she saw the chocolates and candies, she helped to put them in the box. And guess what KZ did infront of mom's sight? (a little stupid, she could have done it behind her back and nobody knows) She saw the chocolates ; eyes opened bigger and said "I want I want." And then mom said she took what she wanted and leave those that she didn't want; took a plastic bag and put her chocolates inside. Mom did say "she took all the nice chocolates."
I didn't believe mom until a week plus ago, I opened the box to look for Athena's candies and saw what she left behind. Cheap chocolates with Halloween designs which we bought from US last year, and what was missing were the chocolates which we bought from Switzerland and Germany. ( I kept them and ate them slowly so that I could savour them slowly) I did not expect her to take everything away, didn't she realise that I would eat it one day? Now, who wouldn't be mad?! Anyone! and especially if you are a chocolate addict makes me even madder! @#*% and I can go on.... Know what I mean? Not that I'm gniao (stingy) but you must also take initiative mah!
During my confinement period too, hubby bought these tubs of ice-cream and a box of dunno what Melon ice-cream from Korea. There were 10 inside, I didn't eat anything and she had 4 to herself in 2-3 days. Siao! I wonder if she ever lao-sai. And the tub of Rocky Road.. she had quite an amount of it. I saw it when I was scooping it up for brother to try and said very loudly "ay, don't finish the ice-creams I want to eat!" for everyone to hear.

Anyway, this time round I decided to lock my good chocolates up. And I'm not going to be so chin-chye with her anymore. I bought some damn shiok cakes from The Atrium Deli in Pan Pacific Hotel yesterday and I didn't give her any instructions "you can eat." For sure I know what she's eyeing........the Hazelnut chocolate cake. And kept all the good stuffs to myself and hubby.
I remember indirectly sniding her when she said she don't like too sweet stuffs but realised she loves chocolates, she smiled at me.

No comments: