Saturday, November 11, 2006

Looking around & bath time

Aricia don't like to be carried horizontal or diagonally most of the times now. She loves to be carried vertically and to look at the world around her.

Today, seeing her eagerness to see more things I walked around our house and pointed out things to her. She stared at herself in the mirror... And then I prep her up on my thighs and she studied me.
Isn't it amazing? Weeks ago she was just a blur block and now she's looking at things.

************************************************************************************
Realised Aricia, like Athena, hates to be bathed (wonder where that trait came from since hubby and me needs to have at least 2-3 showers in a day)
But for the day before and yesterday (9th & 10th), she actually kept quiet while I bathed her. Yesterday, she CRIED the moment I lifted her out of the water. Put her back and she kept quiet; lifted her again - she cried. No choice, I didn't want her to get cold so I ignore her cries and cuddled her in her towel. She kept quiet after some time.

No comments: