Friday, February 9, 2024

On This Day - (9th Feb) #Reminders from FB#

9th Feb 2024



9th Feb 2020 
* is feeling calm

Can't believe the feminine care shelves are almost empty. Crazy! Even a lady next to me was laughing over this absurdity. NTUC was playing announcement

on " replenishment etc...保持冷静”.



9th Feb 2020


We were here before we left for our trip coz the girls wanted. And the girls wanted this again after we got back. A week of Jap food for us! I shall go on a #nonjapanese# diet for the next few weeks.





9th Feb 2016





My dress.

Sewn with ❤️ by 妈妈 Irene Ma

I must always add this, thank goodness I have daughters.




9th Feb 2014
added 7 new photos to the album España and Portugal - 2013.


Gelato in array of colours. There's blue for Smurf too!



New winter coat from Zara. Our last night here, all good things must come to an end


With their friend they made during the trip



Home sweet home. What a way to end this trip. A380 flight for the lil' one.


Can't go upstairs. Sad... and then she said we had to take SQ's A380 next time, so that when I bump into my ex-colleagues I can go up. Oh... so clever hor?



9th Feb 2014

This song will be on Billboard #1 next week.

Upcoming sensational singer (bathroom)

我要当星妈妈了! 




9th Feb 2012


Tired and slept while doing her HW. I'm always battling this everyday, worst when it's on Thursdays. I bring Mei-Mei in for her class. She's left to do her work unsupervised (n nobody to nudge her awake) ; then rush home to get mei-mei ready for abacus n she either hv to follow me (if hubby not in sin) or stay at home while left unsupervised again for 30mins n most times I'm more grumpy coz she end up dozing off n finishing HW till late in the night.




9th Feb 2012

Do you know that using the less shiny side of the aluminium foil (baking foodstuffs) allows the food to better absorb heat n thus cook faster?

I learnt something new today.



9th Feb 2011


Lily is studying. Can't believe this! Sitting in Macs relooking into the complicating Maths model & P3

Science. "conifers, epiphytes" - what the?? So chim.

Did we study this in P3? That's the thing about not outsourcing to enrichment centres.


9th Feb 2011


cont'd: Good thing che-che loved to read general stuffs, so she had knowledge of "photosynthesis" even before teacher teach them. She has good memory, can remember useful (educational) and non-useful (shopping, driving directions) things so always able to link things here and there. She told me she likes science. Good! The last thing I'd like to do is to kill her interest in this subject.



9th Feb 2011


KZ didn't look pleased @ all when I told her the plans to cleanup every wardrobe n steam vacumn whatever linens we hv around the house.

Well, I hope it didn't come fr my house coz whatever I did (hang that Jap brand mothball thingy & hv drawer linens in our cabinets)should hv deterred any breeding. Eeks!



9th Feb 2010


is exhausted!




9th Feb 2009


is so angry with herself. She forgot her iphone is not 3G. Went to update US software & now can't bloody turn on phone.



9th Feb 2009


is feeling @#$^&!! In English, it literally means superbly pissed off.



No comments: