Saturday, February 10, 2024

On This Day - (10th Feb) #Reminders from FB#

10th Feb 2021

Che-che chose the flowers (except lilies) for me. The combination looks a little funny but who cares, since she took the effort to help me, she was careful to choose the brighter colours.

We even saw beautiful apricot blossoms but couldn't buy coz we have no place to put the m.

She even commented that we should go FEF, told her very crowded and will have parking problem.



10th Feb 2021

Was so happy to see this. Can you see the small flower buds? And there are a few. A few hidden behind too!

At least this auspicious plant is finally seeing a change of luck for us, hoping bring us more wealth


Periwinkles used to be so flourishing then now… sigh…



And the other good news is this plant suddenly # 331t for me. This is another auspicious plant but didn't have many flowers until now.

My 4 other pots of lucky green plants are also doing very well, spotted new leaves.

I really hope this is going to be a good year for our family.



Even this much older plant (I transplanted into this long pot) hasn't seen flowers for some time has 3 flowers + 2 akan datang



10th Feb 2020

It's a beautiful morning.

It's been quite some time since I came here.

An early start today, nice cooling weather, forgot to eat breakfast(so I hope I don't faint later) #imreadytogothisbrightmondymorningareyou#



10th Feb 2020


Rather surprise that I accomplished my walk aka gai-gai in a shorter timing today as I did more slow jogs than walk. #jiayou#

Now back to home to be a slave.



10th Feb 2020

Which is Mr Moon? 


10th Feb 2018

She's got company



10th Feb 2015

Earthima?? This is how they spell her name



10th Feb 2015
* tagged in Chris, bro’s friend, photos














Footnote written in 2020 : My all time fav pic for this party







10th Feb 2014

We took this on our kids' Graduation Concert. Time flies, soon they'll be going for another Graduation Party.

I hope my girl and her good friend, Jachelle, will be classmates / schoolmates next year.




10th Feb 2013

Wishing all a Happy and Prosperous New Year




10th Feb 2012

She was a great fighter all these years, till she can't fight anymore.

RIP.



10th Feb 2012


Wah... How come school prefects' skirt so short ah?

Aren't they suppose to be leading good examples?



10th Feb 2012


On 8th Feb, the girls went on their first LJ trip to Kampong Glam. I volunteered my help. The girls were sweet and I had a nice time with them.




10th Feb 2011

Time flies. We r 10 today. Later I take a tin can from coffeeshop n present to hubby. Keke!



No comments: