Saturday, February 3, 2024

On This Day - (3rd Feb) #Reminders from FB#

3rd Feb 2020

A place where we can walk freely without dragging any teary-eyed kid out.



Lil' one's fav アンパンマン

And the bento stuffs which I still have them at home...


The stationery side where I don't have to drag any teary-eyed kid away


Too much of te kah, bui ba. The man likes it, can I cut my belly fats? 🤣



I miss my cutey Gunhoo


いただきます





3rd Feb 2019

Now I can't complain abt her buying too many storybooks coz I came across this title and my curiosity got the better of me. It seems like an interesting book. And when asked, she has the book and delivered to me personally. First class service 😜. 

On hindsight, she takes really good care of her books (no creaseline on the spine) so I can't flip open her book too wide 🤣.


#noneedtogolibrary# #promptdelivery# #iamtwoyearslatecomparedtoher#




3rd Feb 2018






3rd Feb 2015

I never knew they have sunflower n daisy in the school. I hope grava tastes as nice as guava.

And ..dumbocane?!?!?!?




3rd Feb 2013


In the afternoon, I bumped into an old secondary schoolmate in the foodcourt. It was great chatting with her.

Later after that, at a birthday party. I saw another familiar face and then realized the friend, we send our girls to Shichida, is an ex-crew. Oh my! Wait!!!

And she is a friend of Athena's childcare centre friend's aunty. That time we mentioned it was small world, now even smaller world!!




3rd Feb 2012


Darn! Those agents are doing it again!!

No comments: