Wednesday, February 14, 2024

On This Day - (14th Feb) #Reminders from FB#

14th Feb 2024



14th Feb 2023

Finally pinned lil' one's badge (no choice she misplaced one, so I was waiting for her to use it for the last time before I keep it for good) into the uniform bag I kept aside.



Lil' one's primary and che-che's secondary


Done! Pinned and bag sealed!

The top one without a badge is mine. All the 3 gals' secondary school uniform. All I can say is .... I never knew I was so slim 😂

Her girl guides uniform - not sure to keep or not coz she mentioned she's waiting for one badge? Huh? Simi badge? How come I dunno? 😬



These bags kept aside too. A pity I couldn't keep one primary school canvas bag coz they used it. We try to take care of them well, lil' one's sec school friends were surprised when they saw her carrying it in sch when theirs is either spoilt or misplaced





14th Feb 2021

When all I crave for today is ...

After 3 days of overeating (dinners), this is what I really wanted.




14th Feb 2020

Finally collected my new lens. Can't wait to use it on my 花花 models. Hmm..maybe should try to zoom in on ants 🐜 ? Eee..

Also receeing newer camera models. Mine is 8yrs old 5, time to upgrade. Any recommendation?




14th Feb 2020

Not that this concerns me...masses are suspended?

When I told che-che, her reaction was "Iggy will be very happy". Haha! That boy…once upon a time declared he didn't want God when he was brought to church. Pauline Patrick Teo



14th Feb 2015


One is practicing her sax; the other is squeaking her recorder. I need earplugs!!



14th Feb 2015


Lil' one was relating to me how her MT tchr got one girl's English name wrong. Then said thr knows hers very well...immediately my reaction was "cham! What will thr complain to me abt during PTM." She clarified, "no he always ask me to help him push table n chair outside the classroom." I'm like "what?!

You're so skinny. U gotta help him bring out table?"

"I nvr carry, I push the table out." Haha!

From taking class register to pushing table.

Hmm..think the tchrs know how to make full use of my

#activecannotstandstillfor1second# girl.




14th Feb 2014


Athena: Mummy, can I hv a new wallet? My wallet is a little spoilt.

Mummy: Ok.... (turned to look at her)

Athena: (smiling coz first time mummy nvr bombard questions or decline her request. Continue to do her work)

Mummy: I'll buy you a Hello Kitty wallet, it's so cute.

Athena: Eeeee I dowan

Mummy: Or I can buy you a Barbie wallet

Athena: Eeeeee no no no!

Mummy: (feeling pleased with myself teasing her 😊)



14th Feb 2013


@ The optician - Little Blind Batty Batty Bat



14th Feb 2012

My "best-"est" Valentine's present from my hubby this year is -- him being away on a biz trip. Wah!! I told him last night, 2 years in running u're not in SIN!!



14th Feb 2011

* tagged in N’s photos










14th Feb 2011

Wah......my Valentine morning spent with so many men around me!!!! So lucky hor?

Kena stuck here, had to help send hubby's car to workshop. So all these men r the mechanics!




14th Feb 2011


I'll spend my day with my 2 little valentines. Big valentine flew off yesterday.

At supermkt yest, saw rose so i thick-skinned ask Che-Che."tmrw's valentine's day u buy this for mummy ok?" she claimed "yah! I bought u something for valentine remember? I bought u the cookies."



14th Feb 2011


cont’d : I had to give her additional money to buy, I saw it for a short while while picking her up fr sch, they ate while I was driving?!?!?!? They burst out laughing when I related what they did to their mom



14th Feb 2011

* added 22 new photos to the ... album A Day of Celebration - 12th Feb 11



Round 1 - Playdate cum pai-nian

Mei-mei had a wonderful time with her BFF




The kids having fun playing. It's a pity the time is short.

Did a few shots of the kids



I finally got a nice decent pic of them.


Us! Thanks to Belle's mummy for organising this. Thanks for the great food and company!


Round 2 - Birthday party


Lovely pussy willows





I saw how lil' girl kept turning her head to see what the adults were discussing over the cake. Couldn't resist it, had to take candid shots.


The yummy cake.

There goes my diet!



No comments: