Thursday, February 8, 2024

On This Day - (8th Feb) #Reminders from FB#

8th Feb 2024



8th Feb 2022

A little tidying done

Waited too long for my Taobao purchase. #newtotaobao# #withmyhalfpailwaterchinese#

But place still looks so messy. Can somebody just finish that pack of beef jerky? Can lil' one use up that caramel sauce quickly?



Pod holders. Otherwise this part of the kitchen top was in a terrible mess with the coffee pod boxes all stacked up


After a very very long time.

These boxes were suppose to arrive in Nov. I messaged them, but even with translation (broken) I had no idea what the seller was saying.

So anyway, after I got back from my trip I bought more items. Then I realised this was stored in the warehouse? Haha!

Needed to organize this spot coz I think 😷 days are far from over.



All the can't fit into the box extra cloth masks and test kits. Where do they go?


Into a not so organized bomb shelter! 😂 So do I need a box to organize my bomb shelter?

#neverending#

So behind every organized place has an unorganized storage of additional supplies.



8th Feb 2021

A birthday lunch for the birthday boy





8th Feb 2020

I think my plane landed in the wrong country.

Missed out some news and ...... I shall keep calm.

Think of it positively as Kondo-ing my pantry then.

Haven't stepped into the supermarket to see it for myself but it's a good lesson to teach my kids "ai chiak mai chiak suat". They're always fussing abt food.

I'm not sure but did anyone consider buying sweet potato, tapioca, potato, yam? Haha! Later everyone reading this chiong for these.🤣



8th Feb 2015


Green enough? Can see her? Suppose to camouflage her......

Have fun girl. Rmbr don't scream and run, enemies can hear you and shoot you first.



Happy 8th my dear Iggy.



My girl didn't die.

She hid in the tent, wait for ppl to die then she came out. Muahahahaha!





8th Feb 2015

开工了!

Footnote : This day coincided with Iggy’s birthday party. I knew of this auspicious day timing before his party came into planning, so there is no way I can forgo this 意识. I asked brother if he could come over and pick them up for the party instead, and I’ll go over to new house alone to do this first before going back to join them later. So yah… I missed some parts of the party. 


8th Feb 2015

So ❤️ This year's Citi red packets comes in this pouch. Even the quality is 👍👍




8th Feb 2013

Lil' one in her 红红 dress for her school CNY performance.




8th Feb 2012

Such well-behaved class. Enjoyed the LJ with the girls today.



8th Feb 2011


What the heck is this? Saw it on our kitchen wall.

Looks like worm, can stick out from both ends. But is that the body? Or kena stuck n brought it's 'new home' along?





8th Feb 2011

Blur like crazy! Told friend in Berries that there's no class this week n I still made my way down. Wasted trip! Wasted coupon!

Maybe Che-Che also blur??? Think she needs spectacles!!! ARGH!



8th Feb 2011


SOMEBODY! ANYBODY! HELP ME PLEASE!! I hv one persistent girl who, for the last 30mins, had been asking me "how come I have no 百力果? ". "why is it close? Will open later?" etc.. for upteen times.



8th Feb 2011

* added 2 new photos to the album Mobile Uploads


1st day of CNY. Practicing her "gongxi gongxi" in the car (which she clammed up later), that looked more korean style of bowing.


For Athena’s recess and Aricia’s snack



No comments: