Sunday, February 25, 2024

On This Day - (25th Feb) #Reminders from FB #

25th Feb 2024



25th Feb 2022

How come everyone felt tremors except us?

I thought maybe coz I was doing housework to feel anything, but even the man who's sitting down working didn't feel anything.



25th Feb 2020


Still in my gym attire at 6+pm. 😆 臭臭

Went for haircut after my class. After I picked lil' one asked if she has any homework. Didn't hv so decided to bring her to rebond her hair.



The most difficult customer, I had to serve her. Had to go n buy her soymilk and snacks. Hmm..


🚦turned red so ...picture time




25th Feb 2020


Diary from another girl, only difference she wasn't in hiding but was sent to the camps. #interesting#



25th Feb 2020


Interesting read




25th Feb 2019


Girl went for Band CCA trials, I told her not to play her best (coz 3x per wk is too time consuming) so won't get selected 😬. She says she might not be able to play coz she hasn't touched sax for a year + she has her braces on now.

Surprisingly, she told me she was still able to play like before. Amongst the 3 sax who went for trials, she's the only one who can play both alto n tenor. And said when teacher asked which school they were from, immediately the tchr was asking her about Mr Sim.

"Is he that famous?" she asked me.

Band is her 3rd choice, I hope she gets selected for either of the 1st 2 choices instead. One more CCA trials tomorrow.


Footnote : The teacher wanted her to join and asked her to teach the band mates. Haha! And I’m sure she’ll be put into the Comm. She didn’t join in the end coz she said the standard is really …


25th Feb 2014


Compare the two girls journal. 

Top row (left bk) - che che's clean front cover vs lil one's "sticker bk" cover 

2nd row - che che's neat n colourful (n decorush!!!

She brought her Decorush to school?!) entries n sticker paste where appropriately

3rd row - plain pencil writing with no stickers (for obvious reasons knowing where they all went to)



25th Feb 2012


Some kids (girls) buay- kia-see! They held onto the escalator handrail n followed it up from the side (tho not that high up). I saw n told them abt the danger.

They look at me and then do it again... Get their fingers caught in between not my bloody business!!



25th Feb 2012

* tagged in LH’s photos


Reunion of the ex MMI classmates!




25th Feb 2012
* tagged in N’s photo


25th Feb 2011


Something's wrong with my mobile phone@6pm till.... dunno when will have the time to send down to Starhub. So pardon me if you did send any SMS to me after that time.



25th Feb 2010


I am so tired ….

 

No comments: