Friday, February 23, 2024

On This Day - (23rd Feb) #Reminders from FB#

23rd Feb 2022

Packed mala for myself. I asked if they can give me the least of the least spicy mala? Needed the kick but yet ….

The cook said 可以的。我们上了年紀的人有时肚子不好。😫

Immediately I felt so old ..l looked at him, lots of white hair and he's probably in his late 60s. Assistant was quick to say, "she's so young".

Then when he gave me my food, he told me to " warm up before eating because our intestines not good til". Muahaha! I dunno to laugh or cry. I'm from feeling meh to feeling amused.

Just the other day another China guy thanked me for

translation help." 谢谢你大姐” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Why cannot just call me 小妹呢?



23rd Feb 2020


Che-che was still talking to me abt Joe Hisaishi this afternoon and told me "do you know he played one wrong note?" I was surprised she heard it too. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I If only she's that attentive when it comes to studies....

And then she started playing "Summer" (a piece she said she didn't like it before so didn't want to play last time) today and more Ghibli songs. Somebody like no need to study. 'A' levels this year still tell me which additional concert she wants to go. I've booked for another 2 for this year she still want more?!?!



23rd Feb 2020


Purchased this on iTunes. (Haha! I already have 7 and now 8 of his albums in my phone, 3 jazz version. Still not tired of his songs) If I'm not wrong they were selling the CD yesterday but I find no purpose in getting the CD coz I'd prefer to keep things at home minimal.

Yet I wonder which is more beneficial to the artiste?

CD or purchased iTunes?





23rd Feb 2020

Yippee Korean

But I wonder if anyone is like me...I feel so exhausted eating coz struggling with the flat chopsticks. My hand is tired 🤣





23rd Feb 2020

Susan Tan you were talking about Crash Landing.

This version much better. 😉



23rd Feb 2019

Super power from Krypton



23rd Feb 2019

Before the musical.

After the musical: feeling pissed. I didn't pay $546 to get a $40 cinema atmosphere. Kids around me were munching their snacks, plastic bags rustling, one young girl kept running along the aisle.

Che-che commented that we shouldn't go for any kids-themed musical. We should give Aladdin a miss and go for Phantom instead (but this would be my 3rd time!!)





23rd Feb 2018

Reality sinking in. Still haven't considered their prelims and other exams leh! Actually I think I'm still not so bad (consoling myself), one stranger ever told me her children - PSLE, O's and As.

#countmyblessings# #notso $9#3 afterall#





23rd Feb 2016

My lil one not so lil anymore. Away from evil mummy for one day.






23rd Feb 2016

Kept myself busy busy busy with housechores n now feeling it - I'm not used to not having her around. miss her. Tho I must admit I m really enjoying the peace.




23rd Feb 2015


Come see what I'm selling on Carousell: http:// carousell.com/lilyann/

See something you like? Chat with me on Carousell to buy it! #carousell




23rd Feb 2013

Grandmother!


Getting ready for G1




23rd Feb 2011

Tension headache! I mark Che-che's work, want to vomit blood. Few days ago, 7 marks/questions due to : 4 marks/questions workings do nice nice for me, MCQ can choose wrongly.?!?! 3 marks/questions workings correct, transcript final answer wrong! If not perfect score. 2 days ago, blind girl nvr read question properly. Challenging ones can answer, giveaway ones can make mistake. lost 6 marks scored 90%.



23rd Feb 2011


cont'd :

Today, science questions, she did cross out the correct answers but when she answer the MCQ she answer wrongly. she scored 98%.

How?how?how? She's extremely careless. Going to start penalizing her alr- take away her water stickers n cute papers.

I AM GOING TO BE A ROARING TIGERESS MOM ALREADY!!



23rd Feb 2011


#%*! some ppl are just so damn rude n then pretend to act ignorant.

Shame on them!!



No comments: