Wednesday, February 21, 2024

On This Day - (21st Feb) #Reminders from FB#

21st Feb 2024


21st Feb 2020

Can't wait for tmrw


21st Feb 2017

So funny!






21st Feb 2016

Now craving for muar otah, chilli crab, laksa.

Geraldine Tan all your fault in posting the curry photo.😔

Hee..😜



21st Feb 2016


Amazed at how Che-Che is able to recognize n rmbr places(读书又不记得!She was able to direct me to where to drive to to park car in Kallang Wave. (I always get lost there n end up parking in Arena. She sat in my friend's car once) she was pissed at why I'm always lost in here 😅

Then after that she says she wants to eat in Popeyes.

I wanted to walk the long way from where I parked.

And she knew the shortcut. Asked how she knew the place n shortcut, she said coz she was playing and running around with her friends once before. Hee! So while running, she was orientating herself. Not bad huh?

Great! I need her to direct me out of this place later.

21st Feb 2016

Been sleeping n cuddling (with whacks on face n taekwando kicks in between) with lil' one for the past 3 nights. Asked her if she'll miss me when she goes for her camp, she says yes however she's also really excited to go on camp. I know (altho' I've been wanting to raise a white flag n throw her somewhere to give me peace n quiet) for sure I will miss her. She makes my life berserk but she also gives me joy.

The only thing I'll look forward to would be the ease in tuitions for two days. But then also means, I gotta super-chiong on other days.

Just today, I sulked when I came into the MSCP at Parkway Ctr and kept lamenting "I hate to come here on weekends" when walking to PP.


21st Feb 2015

Little miss shorty has to go on the table to louhei




21st Feb 2014

Look! She didn't want to disturb me as I was busy with che-che, needed to file up her 好朋友,climbed up there without stepping on anything n squatted there. OMG! 

I still think she's more suitable for gym not ballet.

Footnote written in 2021 : Lil' one the 少林式轻工师妹


21st Feb 2012
Finally a chance to relax. And what the heck! I truly deserve this. 
Am I a lightbulb to a couple in a cinema. Haha! 

21st Feb 2011

Athena named her hammie, Gucci. Aricia named hers, Chanel. If I hv one, I'm gonna name it Louis Vuitton.


21st Feb 2011
Wah....mom followed me the whole day today. Outside Che-Che school, the moment I jump into the car to drive off, she tells me " ah girl 你看你看. 这个爸爸长的很好看。hor?" her head busy scanning for good-looking guys. *roll eyes*


No comments: