Saturday, February 24, 2024

On This Day - (24th Feb) #Reminders from FB#

24th Feb 2024


24th Feb 2017


And the same trick works - even till now.

"You can only go for your class after you finish your dinner!" And she was teary as she ate her 'less than half portioned bee-tai-mak. Even staff said he paiseh to sell me at the same price for that pathetic portion'.

Parents looking at us, one was laughing away, two nodded their head in agreement and told her nicely to finish her dinner.



24th Feb 2017


My first and last meal of the day




24th Feb 2016

My lil one is back. Going to use toilet scrub to bathe her. Haha!


Energy level a little down



I'm feeding her (otherwise it'll take years for her to finish), shower her later and quickly send her to bed.

Then i can leave house to pick Che-Che from school


24th Feb 2012

Why so weird??haha! I didn’t know we only got married after the kids are grown up (10yrs-old, 6yrs-old)



24th Feb 2011

is sad. I need prayers n miracles 


24th Feb 2011

Thank goodness hubby been helping out 2 mad Thursdays, today's 3rd. Now, after dropping Athena PP,I go straight home.Drop her n go back PP. (as crazy as Amazing Race Sin) KZ helps w her dinner n get her ready. Hubby comes back home early 2 pick her up 4 her abacus class. Meanwhile I relax a little n bring Athena home direct.



24th Feb 2011


cont'd : but only till this term ends.

Haiz!



24th Feb 2009


is so teary-eyed. Conjunctivitis!!!

No comments: