Thursday, February 22, 2024

On This Day - (22nd Feb) #Reminders from FB#

22nd Feb 2024



22nd Feb 2023

Wah..... I still have my first iPhone also! Used tho.

Hubby bought for me (I didn't ask him to, so it was a nice surprise) from the US. It wasn't launched in SIN then. He brought it to office to have it 'jailbreak', a colleague even asked to sell him the phone but he said it's for me. 😬

So... there's sentimental value to it.




22nd Feb 2023

My editing skills is so bad.

#stargazing# #iphonephotography#





22nd Feb 2021

The family of "can never survive outdoors" conversation in the car.

Lil' one was telling us about the uses of her uniform, what she learnt.

Whistle >

Che-che asked who would bring a whistle out. I clarified that supposedly she wants to go hiking, better to pack a whistle to call for help Knot →>

Me : "it's a rope"

Che-che: "so short? Use for what?" Me: "dunno.."

Belt ->

Lil' one said "and the belt is to hit snake." Che-che: "who would hit a snake? How to hit snake?"

Me: "I think what they meant is the belt is for self-defence??" (Actually I was thinking I would use my umbrella as self defence . N maybe that's why the belt is so tough? It was more difficult to punch an extra hole for her last night.)

Scarf ->

Lil' one : "The scarf is used as a bandage. So must bring when want to go out."

Me "ehh.....even if there's no scarf and if we need something desperately, who cares abt being in bra only? Will just remove shirt and use it as a bandage?

Hat ->

Lil' one: "use to collect water"

Che-che : sounded so excited "wah just like my Fila hat"

Me: *slap head* ok, next time 2 of u can bring ur hat to collect rain water to drink. Save money for us!

Mampos! This family better stay put in concrete jungle!



22nd Feb 2020

* tagged in S’s photo




22nd Feb 2020

Girl is so inspired after the concert, now playing the piano

#amomentsinspiration一分钟热度#

Haha! 




22nd Feb 2020


Back again after a short hiatus





22nd Feb 2020


Wow! This is …no regrets.

I know this may be crazy, going for at least one of his concert was one of my bucket list. Of course better if can get up close to him.





22nd Feb 2020


His encore, to the delight of everyone in the concert hall

#あの夏へ#

#joehisaishiinsingapore220220#



He's looking at me! He's looking at me!

Haha! Sound like some die-hard fan...he was smiling to audience in all directions lah!



22nd Feb 2017
* tagged in Lisa’s post




22nd Feb 2015

A mint of hope...flickers in the sky.....




22nd Feb 2012

私は誰かと怒っていた。私は彼女を叱った。その後は満足というものです。




22nd Feb 2011


For Che-che's recess




22nd Feb 2010

Fun fun fun!


Footnote written in 2020 : No chance to do this now. The 2 fatties can't fit into the machine 🤣
Footnote written in 2021 : No such machines anymore. Keke!

#ishouldthinkso#


Footnote written in 2021 :  When I was slimmer and able to colour my hair brownish red colour. Now my white hair grow out so fast, I just stick to black so it's easier for touch ups


Footnote written in 2021 : love ❤️ this. Actually I love all the pics I took with her that day.






22nd Sep 2010

Welcome Mr Tiger. May you grant us a roaring good year!


Reunion Dinner @ home.

Takeaway from Soup Restaurant



Everybody's tossing Yu-Sheng except me








On the 1st day of New Year, my daddy said to me:

"Say nice things and you'll get angpow"

(tune to 12 Days of Christmas)




No comments: