Sunday, February 4, 2024

On This Day - (4th Feb) #Reminders from FB#

4th Feb 2024



4th Feb 2022

Red Star can you stop putting us in a deserted corner again? We have to walk to the trolleys coz they will never come to us.

edited - now they stopped entertaining people going up to them. Yah, then come to us! I told them they never push their trolley to us. Staff said ppl complaining. Yah! As if I'm not complaining?!?! I see no trolley pushed to me; people rushed to where the trolley as it comes out from kitchen is - by then the food all gone.

So perhaps like what che-che said should have the ordering system in place as well.




4th Feb 2020
* tagged in Sandra’s photos


Inspired by my dear neighbor Lily Ann Teo post, I read up on astrophotography and found out that my sigma 85mm is one of the recommended lenses. So out came my tripod to try for fun and oh my I am surprised to see so many stars on a normal day in dear old singapore.






4th Feb 2020

When you're here at the right time, and with cooperative models.

But my photos didn't turn out as well as I wanted coz didnt bring DSLR








4th Feb 2020

Taken last night (3rd Feb)

Capella stood out. And after a little editing, I'm able to see another 4 more stars #feelingtwinklyhappy# #thinkhubbyisirritatedthatikeepopeningnclosingbalco nydoor#





4th Feb 2020

My dinner 🤣🤣





4th Feb 2020

美しい花


楼 🌸






ハイビスカス 🌺



万座毛


Walked around the hotel





Sunrise





4th Feb 2019

Can anybody beat lil' one's perfect ZERO score?



Hand tired already. New pattern, squatting on the floor



The family of experts

Experts of left-side-longkang-right-side-longkang

*the adults are much better after a warmup. Strikes leh! Dun play play*




What kind of pose is this?

The superman pose? 🤣



She looks like she's carrying a pail of water


Daddy giving lil' one tips

Staff behind must be thinking this is the hopeless family she's seen so far.






4th Feb 2019
added 21 new photos to the album BKK - Dec 2018


On the way to BKK



Food! The girls came across this fries cart in the mall


Food again


Who's that monster?

The only way to keep her quiet (cucumber over her lips. Haha!)

Only che-che knows how to enjoy.

The girls are up for facial to look pweety, the man handsome enough so just need a foot massage. Ha!



My fav thai dessert.

Erawan Shrine as seen from the bridge.

Che-che found her fav snack, she rmbrs the previous provision shop at mom's place sells this. She would always buy this, imagine the excitement on her face when she exclaimed "my fav snack! I'll always buy this when I was at mama's place." Suddenly she's like a young girl

Mom's old-fashioned cream


Reunion with old time friends at Coca Restaurant.

Thanks for accomodating to us for choosing the venue. oops! It's that wrong pic Richard - where we can only see our faces but not yours. #thatmistylook#


"Let's take a picture!"


We just had dinner and the girls still had tummy space for fries


Floating Market where we are the goods on sale. You can see that I hardly do a selfie with my awkward pose


Wat Pho



Dinner treat from Richard and Irene. What happened to our group picture?



4th Feb 2016

Prep for CNY :

DONE!

  1. House cleaned except for PES n curtains (too heavy)
  2. House decorated left with PES, the thought of climbing the ladder and putting the hook stickon on the ceiling scares me. So .... It shall be pineapple-less until dad comes around to help me, to get ready for next year's CNY. Haha!
  3. I never buy much goodies but friends n dad gifted..now like a lot like that.
  4. clothes n shoes - bought. Only bought one top for self. I have a new unused top which bought some time back when che-che did her birthday shopping.

Anyway, we don't do any visitation except my parents.

NOT DONE!

  1. Hair colour. No time to sit down to lay n hatch eggs, so will DIY (hopefully) tonight
  2. Nails. Can't do manicure (anyway I'm very giam siap to spend money on such thing) coz was still cleaning the house.
  3. Facial. OMG! The last time I went was last year before CNY. And I still have 2 sheets of mask, leftover from trip, which I haven't found time to do since I touched base.

So much for neglecting myself huh?




4th Feb 2016


My onion pancake and apple fritters lunch.

The first time I saw, without knowing what it is, thought it was or-luak.




4th Feb 2015

Lil' one dinner cooked lovingly by Aunty Loh Moo Han. She likes it.

Thanks a lot!





4th Feb 2015

Lil' one told me as I slowed to stop car at traffic lights.

"Mummy, I never try the prawn noodles here. You must bring me here one day."

"What prawn noodles?"

- thinking a new stall is opened in the area, I turned my head to see.

She pointed to the PAWNSHOP.

!!!! 😜



4th Feb 2015


Che-che got what she wanted. She gets to play the saxophone. Yay!



4th Feb 2014


My email address will be changed on the 10th Feb.

PM me if you need it to update your contact. Thanks



4th Feb 2014
added 16 new photos to the album España and Portugal - 2013.




Lucky I have no boy siah! Otherwise may have to lug this back home. On the other hand, I was tempted to buy this for Iggy but .... he's no football fan. Hee!


Decorated cookies, lollies and mei-mei;s fav Haribo


Arc de Triomphe


She ran to the big bubble when she saw this.



View of the city



Sagrada Familia


Ahh.. see! what's my girl most interested in!!


I'm speechless. Nothing prepared me for the sight that is inside.

It's beautiful isn't it?






No comments: