Tuesday, February 20, 2024

On This Day - (20th Feb) #Reminders from FB#

20th Feb 2021

One blooming flower and 17 buds!!

Woah!





20th Sep 2021

Have my girl thought of the answers to "what is World Thinking Day?" We waited for her answers..one day later she still hasn't given us the answer.

#sheisstillthinking# #werthinkingifsheisthinking#

七早八早 made me (wake up even earlier than school days) braid her hair.

And when she asked me to help her put her cap for her. How would I know must show badge? Keke! I just quickly slot into the whatever thing you call it. She also blur sotong, anyway she only got her uniform yesterday. Came home in evening, had to sew patrol badge. Didn't know where the other 3 goes to so we left it as it is nI gave her safety pins. Sew press stud for her coz her blouse is too big for her, skirt - too loose can't do anything at all so used binder clip this morning.

Do I need to braid hair on Monday again? 😔…..




20th Feb 2019
added a new photo to the album Dec 2018 Europe.

Took this on iphone and did a border with it on phone.

Argh! That crane in the backdrop.



20th Feb 2019
added 44 photos and a video to the album Dec 2018 Europe.


Cuypers Library in Rijksmuseum


Mummy watching the girls as they try to appreciate The Night Watch

#TheMummyWatch#




Holocaust monument in Amsterdam designed by Dutch artist Jan Wolkers which reads "Never Again Auschwitz


Going crazy over cheese


Cat print in Zaanse Schans. Lazy to put up the most decent shots taken by me coz' it was a foggy day.


Foggy day in Haarlem

As what che-che told me that this is the first time she's seen fog in her travels.


She likes this stroopwaffles better than the one near

Blomenmarkt



Bradenburg Gate


Drawing on Berlin wall


Berliner Dome

The girls - tell them to stand closer; they stand further apart.


On way to Nurnberg. Sunrise. Lazy girl just took pic from her seat. I booked a cabin seat, hoping that we could have the cabin to ourselves if nobody joins in. Turns out we have the most interesting two individuals companions. Interesting conversations we had. That's why I love travelling on our own.

#lovethecolours#


Took me some time to figure out the settings. What to do when I'm such a blur sotong?

Taken on a moving train ...so lucky it was a big field of wind turbines.

😜 Which pic do you like? I like this one, somehow reminds me of Miss Saigon poster



Nurnberg



Near Congress Hall


Che-che saw this engraved on the rally grounds


NS poster


Che-che loves German christmas markets.

She didn't know we have a erzgebirge smoker at home.


Cutest Nativity I've seen


Though it was a short visit to Salzburg but it has won over che- che's heart. She wants to come again some day.

I don't mind visiting Salzburg for the 3rd time too!


View of the alps outside Nonberg


Woah! We found another way down. I brought her up the same way as I brought mom before, it was a tiring climb.

Well.... now we know. She'd love to visit Salzburg another time when she's older, so she will know her way then.


Concentration Camp



Last stop in Germany, so this girl has to stock up on her Haribos, che-che stocked up on RitterSport chocolates.

Airport staff laughed at her when they open up her bag to see a bag filled with Haribos.


Land of sweets


So funny!


We were feeding the ducks with bread while che-che was sitting quietly and munching her macarons


Relaxing


Tomb of unknown soldier.

I've been to this monument 3x I brought mom here, my SQ trip, my honeymoon) and this is my 4th.. and I never found out where the underpass is. I've practically run across the mad traffic all the time to and from monument). Let's just say I'm an expert in this after running across 3x to be confident to bring my family to run across with me this time. Haha!


The 164 names inscribed on the Eastern pillar


Sacre Couer


Che-che with her statue. Keke!


Trying to take asthetics shots. Obviously I failed.


Didn't go up. Long queue even for those with early-purchased tickets. No way the man and me are going up again. Anyway, the graffiti is not there anymore. (I went up to check once)

We stood in the middle of a road and waited for this light up.


Lil' one's new favourite snack - crepes.

So can this be one of her breakfast menu?


Versailles


Hall of Mirrors


Pierre Hermes macarons


Eclairs!

Honestly, I think I've been a good girl. I didn't overdose on sweets.

#reallyhardtoholdintemptation#



20th Feb 2017
* YL tagged me in this article



20th Feb 2015



First pic : In her Ariel dress, on way to party 

The rests: She's become Princess Belle.












20th Feb 2011
added 2 new photos to the album Mobile Uploads

Hammies - haven't thought of name yet.


Hubby bought them their pet hammies. They're really excited and happy





No comments: