Tuesday, February 20, 2024

A mummy’s worries

How come daddy not worried about his daughter? 

I had a good laugh when I saw this advert.

Just a month ago, I was using another app to monitor che-che's Athena Ting movement until she got into her apartment. (Of course she updates me all the time too.)Pray and pray during the long flight; pray for snow plower to come by when she gets her Grab ride. All ID##1, really roads were cleared of snow. 😂

. Only until she arrived in her hostel, then I was relieved. Her uncle Pauline Patrick Teo also monitored his niece and we both wanted to Zzzz after that. 🤣

When she drove in SIN, before she was willing to download the app, I had to put in an AirTag in the car to track her location. Really have to thank Magdalene Ong for advising her to download the app. 不是我要 invade her privacy, but with it then I'm 放心.




No comments: