Tuesday, February 13, 2024

On This Day - (13th Feb) #Reminders from FB#

13th Feb 2022

Omg! I must complain why hubby only bring us to Haidilao once then.




13th Feb 2021

When I totally forgot about the sesame seeds in the oven. Haha!

Does anyone wants black sesame? Good for bones and antioxidants.😉



13th Feb 2021

When the whole place is usually messy for a day.

Many years hosting my family.

Checklist to be checked off. Been up in action since 9+ and only these are done except the Yong tau Hoo (asking the girls to help). This year told the girls they need to help me, usually they stay over at mom's place and come in the late afternoon, by then I do the prep work until so tired.

Seafood, mushrooms, veggies - checked ✅ 

Boiling fish maw

and better end now. Get back to work





Such a big pot for the tangyuan later as if I'm cooking for an army 🤣

but it's the only big pot left




13th Feb 2020

Seems like everyone is looking for Isopropyl alcohol.

Lil' one doesn't like the Thieves sanitizer I have (reminded me last time in primary school the girls were complaining smelly when she brought Lavender oil to school) so I thought of making one for her to clean her own table n chair in school. So far she's been using her hand sanitizer to clean her table.

Haha! 这样也可以? anyway I read BBW's alcohol content is 68%. So just paying for the atas brand price only.€

I have one bottle (120ml) of Isopropyl alcohol at home though, can't rmbr why I bought it for but it was definitely way before Covid-19, so now with the assumption that the shelves are empty of this alcohol, I need to use my 120ml sparingly.

#needtocheckexpirydatefirst#



13th Feb 2016


I think it's the age thing.

CNY now :

I've really like cut down on those NY goodies, the only thing that I probably look forward to is mom's cooking on 1st day. (Heck lah! I don't care abt the 回娘家 on second day. Just go first day.) I've stopped eating mandarin orange for so many years. lused to like yusheng. I don't really fancy now but

will eat a bit for 意思意思



13th Feb 2016


With everyone smiling except ..ahem you know who.

And dad who escaped to the corner


 with Jurong mama 

with 大姑姑 and 大姑丈


with 小姑丈


With Lawrann 哥哥





13th Feb 2014

Wah....a helper with nicely manicured fingernails n toenails.



13th Feb 2008


Sorry for this lateness. As usual problem loading Facebook. And Starhub called me, still can't rectify the whole damn problem!!


No comments: