Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mr Piano Man

Mr Piano Man came by to tune the piano. (after all the boo boos.. he went to wrong place, then called me to ask if I've given wrong address, then said "you're staying in unit 481 not 4X1 lah!" to which I replied him "I'm staying here, how can it be wrong unit number??" Actually I think he also quite frustrated in calling me - don't pick up fast. He was angry when I first picked up the phone, one day after coming home. And his words were rather harsh "I've been calling you, call you so many times I need to arrange a date for piano tuning." I explained to him, so that was the first negative impression I've left him. Second time, he called today but I forgot it was on silent mode until half an hour later. He was angry again! Then kept insisting I've given wrong unit number - then did I receive the piano then? - negative impression again!)

It's the first time I'm seeing someone tuning a piano right in my home. Impressive!

See the white colour cloth? It goes down when you step the damper pedal. Oh..
And what was my little girl doing? She tried to walk on the piano covers that are laid on the floor - she thinks she's an acrobat?!

No comments: