Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lesson

Yesterday, I did colours with her. Played a colour song for her, then let her do finger-painting.

She stared intently as I showed her on the easel. Then I guided her lil' fingers into the paint pot and do on an A4 paper. She looked a little blur..but liked it (thankfully she didn't put her fingers into her mouth immediately)

The colour mixing I introduced was yellow + blue = green.


Then since one of the flashcard topic was on classical composers. I played 2 pieces of music, 1 of Bach's piece and another of Mozart's. I think I will continue this for a few days.

Pz. I'm finally so proud of her, she can finally say X, Y, Z. And..... finally she decided to open her golden mouth to tell me the numbers 1 - 5. She is able to tell me "bu" (blue) and "gre" (green)

No comments: