Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bentos

Ehh.........it shouldn't be called bentos, coz' technically it's not boxed up. There's a word for it, I just can't seem to recall what's that word. Until I remember it (or ding dong Kayoko's doorbell), I will still call it bento and make adjustments after that.

Anyway, presenting : (backdated again!)

11th - Wednesday
It's a cat day. I was lazily preparing HK teabreak snacks for Athena & did a little more for mei-mei.
Very lazy... I dunno why, maybe it's coz' I'm up late every morning so not enough time to do it nicely or...I'm too impatient. Yah yah, che-che asked me "mummy, why no chocolate to draw face??" I'm so lazy, plus not enough Nutella already lah!

I don't know why I decided to prepare this for her breakfast.
It's an-jing ( malay for dog). So I should call this "Raining Cats and Dogs morning" or "The Dog and Cat Fight morning"
woof-ing (oops!) down the noodles

Okay, lunch time I decided to try my best in decorating mei-mei's food.

Nice? It was Kitty meal presented on a Beatrix Potter plate - hee! Take note of the egg. It worked! 成功
In these pictures, you see the smiley face of mei-mei who said "eh mo (elmo) when she saw it. I corrected her and immediately she said "ki ki", less than 3 seconds later she went closer to the plate and went "meow........"


いただきます!

Ps. speaking of which, Hiroe has bought me some stuffs from Japan. Can't wait!

No comments: