Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day out

It was suppose to be a "less than 2 hours day out" trip to Dr Lee for her follow-up. Bumped into brother outside the clinic, and he asked us if we're interested to join them for lunch with my dad. I was quite hesistant coz' I have so many things to do at home... ultimately I decided to join them.

Lunch is at Feast @ East , food is to my taste. And though I claimed "I don't eat alot and lose out in buffets", I tried to make it up by eye-ing on the dessert area (and made a mess of my already fat figure). Chocolates! Chocolate fountain. Ohh lala... this is smack tasty!

Photos are in my handphone which I haven't tried to upload into my lappie.

Happy Father's Day to all !!

*gasp! I forgot all about it and hubby's not in Sin. Must burn midnight oil to help Athena make a small gift

No comments: