Monday, June 2, 2008

Sick!

I am falling sick, the children are coughing too!

Will bring them to see Dr Lee straightaway, no more doctor hopping. Get them cured fast.

Seeing a doctor myself too, I have a headache as I got up this morning. Runny nose... yah yah... with the sudden change of weather. So, why am I not resting? I slept very early last night, my standard - 10pm. And now, I have to burn all the photos into the disc so I'm logged on. Blog first; burn later.

I hope I will be better before Wednesday, so that I can gym with MH. Fat this trip? On the contrary I don't think so, I didn't have much appetite to eat, was busy making sure that the kids had their meals. And which means getting angry at the older girl for taking too long; Aricia for sweeping the food away with her hands. Chocolates overloaded? Nope! I didn't eat much even though I went to the Cadbury Factory.

2 comments:

Shannon's Mummy said...

Wish you guys Speedy Recovery!!

Lily Ann said...

Thanks! Hope so too so can bring the kids somewhere..