Thursday, June 5, 2008

She reminded me

Can't imagine what Athena reminded me the other day, just one day after we got back home.

"Mummy, it's time for you to prepare our birthday party."

Huh? Frankly speaking, I'm so tired just wanna give this year a miss (and she remembered it and reminded me) but it's fun planning no doubt but..... whole life I am kept busy; there's not a free time for myself. Maybe should keep it small, but everytime I say small it turn out more are included in the list.

2 comments:

Shannon's Mummy said...

Wow..looking forward for another party organise by you!!!

Lily Ann said...

Ai yoh...... I am so tired and lazy.
Maybe just let them eat and that's it. No games liao.. so sian.
But then again, hoping my husband can convince the girl to give it a miss this year....