Thursday, June 19, 2008

More pontang-ing

Okay, Angeline got me all excited. I was suppose to send Athena to school this week since I can count with my two hands how many days she's been in school this time round (too much of skipping school - our holiday, she sick, we baked etc..) but.... she sms-ed me about Hello Kitty show. Angeline - the can't stay at home mother - always bring Alexandra for such events. For me, if it's something that Athena likes I'll try to bring. If not, I think I can do better with other things than getting myself so stressed out and kan-cheong over the queue and passes.

On Tuesday (17th), I was so surprise to see my ex-team LSS, Nellie. I had been wondering what happened to her, since changing our team we never bump into each other in the aircraft or control centre or mailbox area. So I thought she had left. I'm so glad to bump into her. She joined us and we started chatting. Ahem.. the SQ Mother's League. Now, I have one more mummy to include in now.

I'm not going to say anymore, just read on Athena's blog (I'm too lazy to type)

Hello Kitty Show
Hello Kitty Tea-party
The tea party is a repetition and includes a photo-taking session as well. So we kindda like wasted our money over the first show and photo-taking on Tuesday.
I feel they should have done something different for a tea-party.

*****************************
The thing about having a daughter is that both mother and daughter can go crazy over the same thing. Since we needed a receipt of $30 for the tea-party, I bought them this Sushi game set which I saw 2 days ago. Aha! This is one of the useless buys since this kind of toy is not what I want to test my children's IQ. But oh well........I had a deprived childhood, so I made it up to my children and make them spoilt-brats!
Also, I bought Athena's Hello Kitty sticker refill on Tuesday. Only to find out, after we got back home... that she put it back on the shelf. ?!?!? I have the receipt with me so I called the place up, as usual we get passed from one person to the next. Somehow, I don't know what messaged they passed through to each other, one lady called to tell me "I'm sorry I didn't see the thing that your child left behind." Freak! All I wanted was whether they did any tallying at the end of each day, if there's additional 1 - it's ours and I'd collect it on Thursday. Naturally I was rather displeased with Athena for putting back the thing for me, she could have checked if I had bought it or what. Although it's only $8.90 but .... I can get myself a meal with that amount.

No comments: