Friday, October 31, 2008

Post-Halloween

Same night, the children were excited over the bucket of sweets.

As I go through the sweets, I realize alot of the sweets can't be found here. So... they went to the extent of shipping it in?
When they both poured out the sweets from their container, I see a huge difference in quantity between two. I asked Athena how can she get more sweets when they both went to the same number of houses. When pried further if she took some from mei-mei; she gave me a smile - no wonder she was so helpful!!


Showered the kids and they both went to bed - immediately without any complaints.

I quickly went down to wash my car...so worried it'd collect spiders for Halloween.

3 comments:

Shannon's Mummy said...

Wow.. What a fun way to celebrate Halloween in Singapore!!!!

Jean said...

I love the baskets! Could you tell me where to get them please? :)

Lily Ann said...

Jasmine : Oh yes, I'm glad I finally get to celebrate it here. And many more years to come - that is if time permits.
Jen : I bought mine from ToysRUs. Think you can get it from Cold Storage also.