Thursday, October 2, 2008

Butterflies

Did I say butterflies? Oh yes! - didi's caterpillar became a butterfly this morning.

I was hesitating if I should send it back to the farm - host flower - since it can't fly. But hor..... if I'm going home, still near to my home. Call me lazy or call me "sinning again and again".

So, we let them go @ the same spot as the first butterfly. Mine obviously can't fly, was doing the Tarzan thing hopping from one spot to another. *poor thing*. Didi's one was okay but then..... let me give readers an advice - never let young children hold the container. Didi threw the container - poor butterfly kena somersaulted in the container. Very giddy when we opened the container and flew low and landed on the ground. We were waiting for the butterfly to soar high above when it suddenly flew towards Aricia's arm. She screamed "fry fry" and wanted to shoo it away, we tried to pick it up from her arm. It flew to her dress. And she was scared, jumping up and about & was about to cry. Oh no! I hope that didn't scare her. Obviously the poor butterfly went through trauma at that time, it then managed to fly away. Just as we were waving goodbye to it, another yellow butterfly flew to us. Hee!

No comments: